We care about your Growth and Sustainability
ABOUT THE COMPANY
OUR COMPANY PROFILE
Machaba Advisory and Consulting Group is a Holding Company.
Its subsidiary Company is Sirmanu Enterprise (Pty) Ltd.
Both the Holding and Subsidiary companies started full time operations in 2016.
Machaba Advisory and Consulting Group is a national company co- founded and directed by Sir Manu Machaba and Dr. Masilo Machaba
Sir Manu Machaba
- Has over 22 years of Criminal prosecution and employee management experience, collectively.
- A former SARS Forensic Investigator
- Ex Shop Steward
- Over 15 years Entrepreneurial experience
- Business coach for over a decade.
His Professional Certificates are in:
- Negotiations- Contracts and Conflicts
- Sustainable Green HR
- Cultural Diversity
- Forensic Psychology
- Cyber Security
- Fraud Investigations
- Business Management and Entrepreneurship
He is currently a Legal Consultant, Contracts and Conflicts Negotiator, Contracts Manager, Professional Mentor and Coach
Dr. Masilo Machaba, is a Medical Practitioner and Business Management Consultant with extensive experience in assisting startups with designing business models, strategies, and financial management.
The subsidiary company, Sirmanu Enterprises (Pty) Ltd is founded and solely directed by Sir Manu Machaba
Machaba Consulting, and Sirmanu Enterprise are focused on legal, professional, and business solutions that assist with effectiveness and efficiency.
The companies’ objectives are to alleviate the legal, professional and business plight experienced by individuals, Start- Ups, SMMEs, Corporate, Parastatals, and Public.
In achieving our objective, we ensure that our solutions are client centric and produce sustainable positive results.
Our mentoring and coaching sessions ensure that we impart Soft and Technical skills that are necessary to develop and sustain growth in the current digital world.
Our clients come from different fields of businesses:
- Software and Apps Development
- Fashion Industry
- Health and Beauty
- Food and Beverage
- Bio- sciences
- Mining and Energy
Machaba Consulting Group and Sirmanu Enterprise still continue to nationally offer digital legal services, Masterclasses, Workshops, and Coaching to multiple organizations and professionals.
Sir Manu Machaba is a Law Graduate.
Apart from his Law degree, he also has the following Certificates:
- Successful Negotiations: Essential Strategies and Skills
- Negotiating and Drafting Commercial Contracts
- Business Negotiations Skills
- Cyber Security
- Sustainable Business through Green HR
- Business Management
- Entrepreneurship: Idea to Action
- Evidence and Data Collection for problem solving
- Human- Centred Design Thinking
- Communication and Interpersonal Skills in a workplace
- Leading Culturally Diverse Teams
- Understanding Diversity and Inclusion
- Understanding Omni Channel Retailing and Supply Chains
- Decision Making- How to solve the right business problems
- Strategic Planning for professional Firms in the times of Covid 19
- Leading Strategic Business Innovations: How to lead with a purpose
- Mini MBA (1. Business Models and Strategy 2. Business Analysis 3. Leadership and Management 4. Project Management 5. Finance for Non- Professionals 6. Business Writing Skills 7. Teams, Communication and Influence 8. Developing as a Leader and a Manager
- Leadership- Leading Teams
He has over 22 year’s practical prosecution experience in the National Prosecuting Authority.
In those years he prosecuted for 11 years as a junior around GP Courts, and the last 11 years as a Senior Public Prosecutor in KZN and later in Gauteng.
In these collective 22 years he prosecuted:
- Criminal Cases (Murder, Culpable Homicide, Rape, Armed Business and Home Robberies, Aggravated Assaults, Damage To property, Maintenance Matters)
- Commercial Crimes (Corruption, Fraud, Theft, Financial Embezzlement)
- Traffic Offences (Culpable Homicide, Reckless and Negligent Driving, Drunk Driving)
- Drugs related Crimes- Possession and Dealing
It was in the 22 years as a legal practitioner that he honed his Litigation, Mediation and Negotiation Skills as he mediated and negotiated Workplace Conflicts and Legal disputes between opposing parties.
He also successfully mediated in both Formal and Informal Court Settlements, and negotiated formal Plea Bargaining Agreements with Advocates, Attorneys, Magistrates on behalf of the State and the victims of crime.
As a Manager, he also mentored, coached, trained, assessed and developed employees’ performances.
During his tenure as a Prosecutor, he also served for 5 years as a Union Shop Steward, and also as an Employee Representative in Disciplinary Hearing
For over 20 years he has been a Part- time Network Marketer, Entrepreneur, Inspirational Speaker, and Program Director
- Legal Consultant and Advisor
- Contract Negotiator
- Workplace Conflict Negotiator
- Conflict Manager
- Mentoring and Coaching in:
- Business Negotiations
- Conflict Negotiations/ Management/ Resolution
- Performance Development
- Career Advancement
Sir Manu Machaba
Formal educational background is in the field of Health Sciences.
He has graduated in MBChB ( Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery). where he obtained skills in surgical disciplines (general surgery, ENT, Urology, Orthopaedics, Opthalmology, Neurosurgery, Paediatric surgery, Cardiothoracic surgery, Obstetrics and Gynaecology), Pathological disciplines (Forensic Pathology, Chemical Pathology, Anatomical Pathology and Haematology) and Medical disciplines (family medicine, internal medicine, palliative medicine, oncology, cardio, neurology, pediatrics, community/occupational medicine and psychiatry). His basic skills include psychology and medical sciences.
Dr. Masilo Machaba has completed 4 years of informal online studies in Forex trading, where he specialized in Technical Analysis, Forex psychology, capital risk management and fundamental and technical indicator analysis. He has managed multiple live accounts.
Dr Masilo, as popularly know, is currently studying towards his B. Com in Entrepreneurship.
He has experience in coaching, mentoring and developing trading strategies for clients.
His skills include:
Public speaking on leadership, medical and business topics- Digital Marketing strategies, finances, and management
Forex: Fibonacci retracements, support and resistance trading, patterns and probability analysis in forex, ichimuko hyo, Bollinger bands, Japanese candle stick analysis, shapes, trend line and Forex capital risk management
Dr Masilo Papi Machaba
- Certified Fraud Examiner Certificate
- Master’s Degree in Criminal Justice (Unisa).
- B. Tech Degree in Forensic Investigations (Unisa).
- National Diploma Security Risk Management (Unisa).
- Certificate in Information System Security (SETA).
- Certificate in A+ Computer Studies (Pc Business College).
Added to the qualifications, has over 10 years practical competence in Security, Risk Management, Investigations and a number of management and law related programmes.
- Experience includes years as a security manager, risk analysis manager and investigation officer in the Military and also the Academic experience gained through different courses and Programs.